“Heat Stroke Tip #1: SLOW THE F$%K DOWN!”
A Recent Request
A reader recently asked if we would be willing to elaborate more on the previous article, “14 Tips for Running in the Heat,” published about a year ago. Specifically, the reader asked us to go into greater detail about the tips and ticks we listed by providing examples. We agreed, and here it is!
Summer Heat Running
In another instalment of “Yeti Bits and Bobs,” our periodic short-form show format, I talk about how to deal with the heat index, especially when staying at home simply is not an option. Heat+humidity is a challenging combination. However, with proper planning and preparation, you can avoid the medical complications that others ignore.
Important Products and People Mentioned Today
- Warfare Plugins – A social share plugin designed to engage readers.
- MaxCDN – The content delivery network we use at Svelte Yeti Health and Fitness.
- Chorus – Engage with your podcasts socially with this nifty iOS app!
- #podernfamily – Grow your podcast by engaging with other producers.
Connect with Liz, Jerod and Johnny
Ask Questions – Share Your Feedback
Have a question or comment that you want aired on the show? Good news!
- Dial-in and/or text directly to the show using the following phone number at: 1-415-742-8776.
Subscribe, Rate, and Review In iTunes
If you use iTunes to listen to our show, we are always tickled when someone takes the extra time to subscribe, rate, and review. Feedback is frequently incorporated into future episodes!
- Subscribe – Rate – and Review on iTunes
Connect With Us On Social Media
You can also find us on various social media sites. We love new followers, and it is another excellent opportunity to connect with the show.