“Living an authentic life means practicing both transparency with others, and yourself.”
I am honored to share with you an engaging conversation between myself and Tim Van Orden. Tim joined us from his home in Vermont today, and shared his experience as a plant-based athlete and lifestyle transformation coach.
Tim got into running when he was thirty-eight years old, and quickly rose through the ranks as a raw food athlete. He has won ten (10) US championships in running, and has been awarded US Runner of the Year four (4) times in the Masters category.
Tim approaches his commitment to living a plant-based diet, and his awards in running, with humility. Even more, Tim emphasizes that the lifestyle and medals are not the source of happiness. Instead, a deeper inspection of the self, the ego, and our lifestyle is required to engage in a transformative experience.
Please join me today as Tim and I explore various aspects of living in transformation, and the elements that promote meaningful intra-personal growth.
Products and Amazing People Mentioned Today
- “A Compassionate Approach,” by Tim Van Orden
- “Anxious,” by Joseph Ledoux
- Body Positive Approach
- Ginger Runner
- Scott Jurek, “Eat and Run”
How To Connect with Tim
Connect With Svelte Yeti Health and Fitness
Ask your questions and share feedback
Have a question or comment for the show? Good news! You have two easy to use options for getting feedback aired on an upcoming episode.
- Record directly from your web browser – from your desktop, click on the tab floating to the right-hand side of the screen titled, “Podcast Voicemail.”
- Dial-in and/or Text directly to the Svelte Yeti Health and Fitness Podcast phone number – 1-415-742-8776.
Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
If you use iTunes to listen to our show, we are always tickled when someone subscribes, rates, and reviews. Feedback is frequently incorporated into the show – Thank you in advance for the support – Karma is on your side!
- Subscribe – Rate – and Review on iTunes
Find us on Social Media
You can also find us on social media. We love new followers, and it is another excellent opportunity to connect with the show.
- Join the Svelte Yeti Health and Fitness Podcast on Twitter
- Join the Svelte Yeti Health and Fitness Podcast on Facebook
Thank you to Scott Mason for the use of his photography as our featured image in this post.